Saturday, February 9, 2008

Saturday

Today was pretty uneventful, although relaxing. I took T to the dentist today and then we went and ran errands for the remainder of the afternoon. It is a really beautiful day, another 60 plus degree day. Bear is out on the deck and he is enjoying the sunshine beaming down! Today I am thankful for three things: 1.the beautiful weather 2. that I got to sleep in because T got up before me and took the dog out this am, and she let me sleep in, and 3.that I got my much needed coffee this am with an extra shot of kick to it!! Now, I am off to do chores that have been piling up here this week! I am waiting for someone to invent a robot to do the laundry and clean the bathrooms....hopefully, it won't be much longer because I would rather be out on the deck with Bear enjoying this wonderful day instead of chained to the chores!!!!!!! Oh well, until tomorrow!!! Have a great weekend and I hope that the sun is shining on you too!!!

No comments: