Sunday, March 9, 2008

DST...new time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DST is going to take a few days to get used too...wow, it is almost 3pm and I woke up at 11am!! The day is almost over! I did stay up late last night READING!!! Finally, I am making some progress on my James Patterson books! T has also started on her Inkheart book. She seems to enjoy reading, and I am so glad! The day has been relaxing so far, as I have just spent two hours surfing the net. Oh well, I still have to get to the grocery store and do a few other little things today, but it is no big deal. The weather is somewhat nicer today, at least the sun is shining, although it is still a little breezy for me. Bear is enjoying being outdoors, that is always a plus for him! He was so miserable yesterday, and he slept most of the day.
James Patterson is such a gifted author! I can not seem to put his books down and I can hardly wait for the next book. I am addicted!! I get such a rush from his books, as I really miss the excitement from my previous job..how pathetic, ha!! I used to complain about the work, hours, etc., but it was so much fun for me. I honestly think that my past job was my "life calling", and it is such a bummer to me to have had to give it up!!! Oh well, I have a new challenge now..my T. I can live my life thru her for a few years until she grows up and no longer needs my opinions!! Heck, she doesn't really want them now, but I gladly give them to her anyways..it makes for a fun time!! If you have never read one of his books, you have to read one...most people find them to be very interesting and always go for the second book. That is, if you have the stomach for some of them. Some people can not get into them, but at least try them out, and then decide.
Also, for all you coffee drinkers, I have found a new coffee from Folgers called Black Silk..it is really good..you have to try it!! Until tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: