Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sunday...

The weather is nice today, almost 64 degrees! I am still a little under the weather with the flu bug, but I am starting to feel a little better each day. I am trying to get caught up on the laundry. I hate doing laundry!! I don't mind washing, drying and folding, but carrying all the laundry up and putting it away is a big chore. It just seems to be back in the laundry room too fast!! T changes at least three times a day, so the load is huge. I usually do a load a day, and that helps to keep it up, however, I got behind this week because I was sick. T does do her clothes, but she usually just crumbles them up in a pile in her closet, and then the fun begins..trying to sort thru what is clean and dirty!! It does help that she wears school uniforms each day, but she still manages to change at least three times during the day!!
Other than that, I updated my blog a little. I am still learning how to add pictures, video's etc., and since most of my photo's are ones from my old computer, I am a little behind. I still have not found our camera!! I guess I threw it out in a box. I put it away in a safe place when we moved, but have not been able to remember where that safe place is yet!! Anyways, I hope that the photo's have added a little interest to my blog!! If I don't find the camera soon, I will have to get a new one!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love all your new "stuff." Hope you are feeling much better. Have a great week!