Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Valentine

My heart is filled for love for my husband today..he is my Valentine. He is a caring father and my best friend. He is always supportive of me and even though our love has been tested over the years(Can you say "War of the Roses" ), he has shown that he loves me in many ways. He has given me a beautiful daughter and he is a wonderful father, very attentive and supportive of my daughter. He is a good provider to our family and he always finds a way to get the things that we want at half price. I think he was born Jewish...He is a good cook, and he is still a nice looking man at age 47. My husband works very hard and is very good on computers. He is very smart and is a fast learner on things that are important like planting my flowerbeds, etc. . He is kind and cleans up throw up for me when I am sick, or when my daughter is sick because I gag! He loves my dog and birds, even though he gripes about the mess they make. He is a good fisherman. He is very strong and he can pinch really well...I have the bruises to prove it! He is very headstrong and agrues with me constantly because he always like to make up. He is a wonderful cook and always makes me special meals that make me fat. He never complains about my looks, even when I wear sweats and no make up. He loves me in spite of my mean streaks, and he is there for me when I need him. So, Happy Valentine's Day..honey..you will always be my"piece of man" until one day I manage to make you "a whole man"...I love u!!!xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxo, don't forget the chocolate tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: