Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Birthday, Alyssa!!

Today we are going to my great neice's birthday party! On Monday, she will be 7! She is such a sweet and talented little girl...and she is the prettiest little red headed angel. I love to talk to her on the phone, as she is a talker and tells me everything she knows..she also loves to tell on her mom, which is so funny! It is hard to believe that she is going to be 7 because it seems just like yesterday that her mom was in labor at my house and we were waiting for her to arrive. But, as I am anticipating a large turn out at her party, I will probably have to wait until Monday to spend anytime with her. She is popular and has so many little friends. As in the past when there is a get together, she is running around taking care of everyone..and then she plays with her cousin, my T. They are really close which is a bonus for me because they are like sisters. Alyssa does have a little sister, Zoe, and she will be 5 next month. The two are like oil and water and there is never a dull moment when they are around. It is really neat to have them all together playing. The noise is unreal..their laughter fills the air and they are always plotting something! Usually on their Aunt Dane Dane, as they call me. So, Happy Birthday, Alyssa!! We all love you so much and we are so happy that you are in our lives!
Also, thanks to everyone that made my birthday so special..flowers, lunch, dinner , and many other cards, gifts and wishes. I had a blast and you all made turning 43 so much easier!!! HA!! I love you all! I am off to a big party with a bunch of wild kids, so if I survive, I will post later!!!!!

No comments: