Monday, February 11, 2008

Monday, Monday!

Today was another beautiful day, although rain will be coming in tomorrow. I had a doctor's appointment this am and got home late. Other than that, T had her field trip to GA Tech to see a musical. Afterwards, the class went to the Varsity for lunch. T enjoyed it very much and even bought a Varsity hat home to me! How sweet..it looked like a waiter hat/chef paper hat, and I decided to wear it for dinner tonight, just to let her know that I appreciated the thought. Just when I thought I was special...she told me that she did not spend the money I gave her on a souvenior for me because she saved the money to go to Learning Express to get a "shining star"..the hat was a freebie...how nice..just when I thought that I mattered???? HA!! I guess a stuffed animal is always going to be more important than me, so I have finally accepted this and moved on. And to think that I gave up a week of Starbuck's to give her my cash!!!! I had the blahs today , and think I am coming down with a cold. I have been sneezing and have a terrible headache, so I took a couple of Tylenol and I plan to go to bed early tonight! I am also posting my three thankfuls tonight..1. for the nice day 2. that my child had a nice and safe fieldtrip, and 3.that my new therapist is nice and hopefully will help with my aches and pains in my neck so I can sleep!

No comments: