Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sunday

This weekend went by so quickly!! D's birthday went well. We went out to dinner on Friday night, breakfast on Saturday am(his birthday), and I cooked dinner for him (and some family and friends) on Saturday night. I ended up going to Publix for his birthday cake. I started to get the box mix, but then I passed the bakery and saw a huge carrot cake, so I picked it up and had the decorations put on the cake. It looked much better than I would have ever been able to make!! I think he had a good day!!
Today I did laundry, and went to the grocery store, etc. I am exhausted!! I am still up and trying to catch on on my emails, etc. It seems I never get caught up on things! T. has a Spring concert tomorrow night, and I have a full day tomorrow, so it is tonight or never!! This week is going to be busy!! I am counting the weeks until the end of school, at least I can take a break from the "taxi service" for a few months!!
It rained here today and is starting to storm again. Hopefully, the rain will be gone tomorrow! At least I did not have to water the flowers today!! Have a great week!

No comments: