Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The toothache returns!!

My toothache has returned, and it is bad!! I have been trying to schedule to have the tooth removed, but of course, there is a wait because my dentist does not do extractions, so I have to go to an oral surgeon, which is a real pain. They do not have emergency appointments, and the referral takes time to get an appointment! There is a month's wait, so I am calling around to see if I can go out of network. This is such bull@***!! What a racket!! What ever happened to good old fashioned dentist that do the work in their offices???? Oh well, let's don't go there today!! I am illing, and not in a very good mood.
T had to be at school at 7:30 am this am, so it was an early day. I got an email from an old friend today and I was glad to hear from her. We have a lot of catching up to do, so I hope to see her soon, when I go to my mom's. Other than that, I am waiting on some vent cleaners to come to do the air ducts in the house. This is their second trip since they forgot to put the air filters in on their last visit, so they are coming out to do it again!! Fun, fun. Until tomorrow!

No comments: