Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Today is tax day, and also would have been my grandmother's birthday. She died in 2002. It was a very cold start to the day today, but slowly warmed up to the low 60's. I have had a lot going on today. I had to drive around to get some medical records for my attorney, and then I went grocery shopping, and ended up having to go back to the store for things that I forgot. I usually have a list, but thought I could pull it off since I was so close to the store!! Wrong! I had a few other errands, and then had to pick T up from school! Where does the day go??? I need to do some cleaning, so hopefully, I can get to that tomorrow.
T and D painted the inside of the garage doors last weekend, so I am hoping to get the outside done this week. I have a handyman coming over on Thursday..that is, if he shows up!! It is so hard to find people to do odd jobs here!! I still have not gotten to the gardening yet. It rained over last weekend, and then it has been too cold so far this week. Oh well, maybe next week!!
I watched an interesting story on Nightline last night about Hershel Walker..a wonderful football player..or he was. He apparently has a book out about his multiple personality disorder. He apparently has had the disorder for years and the show had his ex wife and other people talking about the issue..very enlightening. While it was apparent that the disorder did not affect his football career, the horror of what he went through in his personal life was unreal!! He said he could not remember anything from his previous years, winning his trophies, etc. I think I might get the book, as I found it interesting and would like to see what his coaches thought of his coming out about such a controversial topic...for UGA fans, it might be a good read!!
Other than that, my life has consisted of doing the taxes, working on our house, and gathering evidence for my attorney to settle my WC case..wish me luck as I have been thru a living hell for 8 years and need to relax!! Have a great week!!!!!!

No comments: