Saturday, April 19, 2008

Saturday's Post!

I finally got my gardening done yesterday. D took off work and we hired a guy to help with the digging. I could have never finished without them!! We had to replace soil, etc. Everything looks beautiful!! I am somewhat relieved and still want to get some potted plants out on the deck. I was so tired and sore today. I guess I am getting a little too old to do all the bending and kneeling it takes to do the gardening!!! I got a full workout!! I did sleep in today, so that was nice. It was a beautiful day today. T played outside with the neighborhood kids. We went and got her a baseball glove, but have to return it because she got a right hand glove, and she needs a left hand glove to play!! We also got her a baseball because she wants to play on a league this year.
My grandmother is not doing well..please pray for her!!
Have a great weekend!!!

3 comments:

Christine said...

I always hate hearing that Granny isn't doing that well. Also have you heard anything about Aunt Gert. I don't want to call Grandma because she seems to have a full plate at the moment.

Oh and by the way, I tagged you for a meme. :)

Not long until we're visiting, and I would love to get together. Let's plan something for sure.

Anonymous said...

I hear Aunt Gert is not doing well. I called Uncle JC, but he was at the hospital. I have no idea which hospital, but I will let you know what I find out as I am planning to call him today. Granny is a little better today, but that is not saying that she is out of the woods yet. Her heart is getting weaker as fluid is building up.
I will do the meme..also, let me know when you will be here and we will get together. Taylor gets out of school on May 30!!

Anonymous said...

We are all Prayin for your Grand Mother she will be out of it just fine. Don't worry the All Mighty never lets anyone down.

In God We Trust.

GaNNy & Family.