Sunday, April 20, 2008

Meme for Good Company

I was tagged by Good Company to do a meme. Here are the rules:
1.When tagged place the name and URL on your blog.
2.Post rules on your blog.
3.Write 7 non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Name 7 of your favorite blogs.
5.Send an email comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged.
Here are 7 non-important things/habits/quirks about myself:
1.I am a neat freak and somewhat compulsive when it comes to things out of place.
2.I eat chocolate when I am upset.
3.I sleep with my feet uncovered..if the covers touch my feet, I wake up!
4.I set my clock 15 minutes faster so that I am not late.
5.I pour coke over my cocoa krispies instead of milk.
6.I don't eat butter on my bread.
7.I will not drink out of a can without a straw.

7 of my favorite blogs:(only have 5..sorry)
1. Good Company
2.LindaQ
3.cakes by Kelsie
4.luvtoknitandmuchmore
5.Ganny
6.

No comments: