Monday, April 21, 2008

Monday

Today is another beautiful day. I planted some lillies and gardenia bushes in a planter's box that D made for me in the backyard. Bear is outside enjoying the shade today..the deck was too hot for him, so I thought he'd enjoy being out back with me. I also put out my hummingbird feeders and birdhouses, as the birds are all out this year. I have noticed birds flying around the deck and they seem to be responding to my birds inside! Weird, but very nice to look at through the kitchen window. I have noticed the bird seed disappearing in the feeders and also a few nest in my ferns.
I called my Aunt Gert today. She is in the hospital after a spell last week. She seemed to be a little better, although they are still running test on her. I hope and pray that she will be better soon, and out of the hospital. My Grandmother is somewhat better today, but still very weak and Hospice is still checking on her condition with her heart.
The neighborhood kids have been playing softball in my backyard over the weekend. I guess my yard is the safest in relation to windows, etc. because of the woods and golf course. T was blistered today on her face and arms, but she enjoyed the game, and did well against the boys in the game!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Thanks for the update. I'll talk to mom and grandma about visiting. Since they'll both want to be involved I'm sure.

Love you and can't wait to see you and T, and to meet Bear?! I bet the kids will love him too.

Anonymous said...

Let us know! I can't wait to see all of you!! Love you all too!