Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thursday

It is a sunny day , and I am glad the rain is gone. It was nice for a few days, but was not so nice to my arthritis!! I got up early today and drove T and her friend to school. I took them for breakfast before school and they seemed to enjoy having a little time to relax and eat before school. I could not believe that we had an extra thirty minutes today. T usually has problems waking up, but today, she was up early. Her friend came over last night and borrowed a skirt and top from T to wear today. Both of them were dressed in dresses today. I don't know for sure, but it seems that they must have a crush, or maybe they are just happy to be out of uniforms this year. I felt kind of out of place in my Pj bottoms and t-shirt! It took me a few minutes to get going today...I didn't have my coffee and I got up after T, so I was rushing around trying to find my keys, etc. so we could go.
Today I am going to get some cleaning done. I got a new steam machine for the hardwoods, so I am going to try it out. Also, a guy is coming to do some work on the back deck, nothing major, just replacing some handrails that are cracked. Next, we are going to have some painting done on the front of the house and windows replaced...fun, fun. It never ends around here!!! Have a great day!!!

No comments: