Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Fair!

Today was a beautiful day and we took T and one of her friends to the local fair. They had a blast on all the rides. Dane and I only rode one ride and I felt sick afterwards. I guess I am not as young as I once was and my body can't take the jerks and thrills of the rides, but I did have an awful cold today, so maybe that was the problem. It was fun at first. I don't think Dane enjoyed it either, and complained of being dizzy afterwards. The girls never complained and took in most of the scary rides with no pain...oh to be young again!!! I enjoyed the petting zoo, and purchased food to feed the camel and the goats. I also liked the baby kangaroo's. although, they were not that frinedly. I had to get 4 cups of food for the camel, and he actually licked my hands clean. Thnak goodness, they had a sink close by to wash up after that!!
Not much else going on over the weekend..just dinner out and slumber parties, as usual...I think I am going to ask the neighbors for their tax deduction as my daughter's friend is here more than she is at her house!!
I hope everyone had a great weekend.

No comments: