Thursday, September 25, 2008

Cooler temperatures!

I guess Fall has officially arrived, as it was 50 degrees here this am. A nice break from the heat and the high electric bills, but none the less, I am not a big fan of cold weather, although the fall is not too bad here.
Not much going on this week, just sick with bronchitus and waiting for the antibiotics to kick in and cure my ills!! I have once agian picked up t's germs, although, her bout was only two days of sinus! She got off easy this time! But, unfortuantely, I have given this dreadful bug to my husband. He is coughing now too, and headed to the doctor for antibiotics. Hopefully, he will not be as miserable as I am now.
T got her mid term grades and they were great. She actully had a "100' average in a couple of her classes, nothing under an 88, so I was very thrilled with that. She is enjoing her new school, making lots of friends and getting involved in some clubs. I have never had an issue with her in school. She is a networker and always has a plan. That is one thing I am thankful for in my life! She is a social butterfly. Where this trait orginated, who knows??
Well, it is off to get dogfood and to do a little grocery shopping. Have a good day.

No comments: