Monday, December 1, 2008

Monday's Blog!

It is very cold here today and rainy. I was a little disappointed that we did not get any snow today, as was T as she really wanted another day out of school!! It was a really nice Thanksgiving break, and we had a wonderful time at my sister's. I have started decorating for the Christmas holiday, but do not have my tree yet. I wanted to get an artificial tree, but my daughter will not stand for that, so we are back to another miserable allergy time for me over the holidays!!
Dane is still working from home as his hand is broken, and his fingers on the other hand. Taylor is enjoying calling him "Grace", as she is normally the clumsy one, but I think he outdid her this time. The whining is some better, although it has not ceased yet. Men are such babies sometimes!! I keep telling him that I had 78 stitches after my C-section, and was up the same day..no whining, so this is really not a big deal!!
I was saddened by the report of the man that died at Walmart in NY. How sad that some people value material things more than human life!! I can not imagine, and the situation reminds me of a time when a lady had a really bad accident in MD during rush hour traffic. People were blowing horns and yelling obscenities as traffic was backed up and she lay out on the highway waiting for an ambulance to come and take her to a hospital!! One has to really stop and think about the world and the people that live here..are they really that insensitive to human life???
Until tomorrow...

No comments: