Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hump Day..

It was another hot day. T went to a birthday party and had a blast. It was a swim party, so it was a good way to cool down. She was very tired tonight, so I had some down time finally! Since the end of the school year, it has been nonstop slumber parties with the neighborhood kids, and the door bell has been ringing early each morning with the kids in and out of the house all day.
My mom was here for the weekend and I took her home yesterday. I really wish that she could have stayed longer. We really enjoyed her visit. We hung out around the house and had my cousin over for dinner on Sunday night. Also, my sister and great nieces came over to see us on Monday. We took the kids to McDonald's to play, and then they all came back to my house to visit. The kids had a blast!

No comments: